A great addition to any living room, bedroom or room with a view
A relaxed style bringing warmth and radience to any room.
JEH Windows and Doors Casement windows are a great addition to any living room, bedroom or room with a view. Complimented by a classic white vinyl frame, it’s a relaxed style that will bring a warm radiance to any home’s interior. Triple sealed, but with an excellent airflow in the open position, Casement windows are ideal for any time of year. In the colder months, the weather-tight design reinforces heat containment, maintaining peak energy efficiency.
- Fully fusion welded 100% PVC window frame and window sash.
- Multi-chambered, heavy wall extrusion design to increase strength and insulation value.
- 1 3/8″ optional Triple Pane Glass improves energy efficiency and reduces noise.
- Double strength, hardened, 7/8” insulating glass, with Super Spacer® warm edge spacer.
- Double Neoprene bulb seal provides an air tight window seal.
- Nylon bristle weather stripping on window sash.
- Heavy duty multipoint Truth HardwareTM.
- Full internal window screen.
- Energy Star® qualified with our Low E + Argon Gas for enhanced glass thermal performance and UV protection.
Call For a Quote:
(204) 589 1474
We’d love to help answer any questions you might have. Please click the button below to ask a question. We will try to get back to you within 24 hrs with a response.
When is the best time to install windows?
For obvious reasons, Spring, Summer and Fall are often the best time for window installations.
Why should I use a local window company over a national chain?
Having your new windows and doors manufactured by a local company helps to support the local economy, is better for the environment, reduces emissions and ensures your windows arrive at your home without any damage. READ MORE
How do I know if vinyl windows are right for me?
Vinyl windows are made with plastic materials that are incredibly durable and very strong, they are resistant to water and heat damage and are perfect for Winnipeg’s harsh climate. READ MORE
What Types of Door Construction Materials are Available?
Wood is not the only type of material you can use to build a door!. There are many different types of materials all of which have their own benefits. READ MORE
How do I make my windows last longer
Just like everything else in your house, you want everything to last as long as possible. From small maintenance problems to big ones, no one wants to deal with them. They can be very costly and can take tons of time that no one has. Here are some tips to how to make your windows last longer.
96 Wheatfield Rd Winnipeg, MB, Canada
(204) 589 1474
email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
Powered by TMD Marketing