Bay/Bow windows add beauty and grace to any home.
Versatile and Elegant, great for bathrooms.
Bay and bow windows are made by combining three or more windows together so that they angle out beyond the house wall. They can be casement, double-hung or picture units depending on the need.
Bay windows have become very popular recently. They offer amazing views and can make your room look more spacious.
Bay windows are designed to bring outside light and beautiful views. This type of windows will perfectly suit any kitchen or living room. Bay windows will bring more space and let the natural light into the room .
- Fully fusion welded 100% UPVC window frame and window sash.
- Multi-chambered, heavy wall extrusion design to increase strength and insulation value.
- 1 3/8″ optional Triple Pane Glass improves energy efficiency and reduces noise.
- Double strength, hardened, 7/8” insulating glass, with Super Spacer® warm edge spacer.
- Double Neoprene bulb seal provides an air tight window seal.
- Nylon bristle weather stripping on window sash.
- Heavy duty multipoint Truth HardwareTM.
- Full internal window screen.
- Energy Star® qualified with our Low E + Argon Gas for enhanced glass thermal performance and UV protection.
Call For a Quote:
(204) 589 1474
We’d love to help answer any questions you might have. Please click the button below to ask a question. We will try to get back to you within 24 hrs with a response.
When is the best time to install windows?
For obvious reasons, Spring, Summer and Fall are often the best time for window installations.
Why should I use a local window company over a national chain?
Having your new windows and doors manufactured by a local company helps to support the local economy, is better for the environment, reduces emissions and ensures your windows arrive at your home without any damage. READ MORE
How do I know if vinyl windows are right for me?
Vinyl windows are made with plastic materials that are incredibly durable and very strong, they are resistant to water and heat damage and are perfect for Winnipeg’s harsh climate. READ MORE
What Types of Door Construction Materials are Available?
Wood is not the only type of material you can use to build a door!. There are many different types of materials all of which have their own benefits. READ MORE
How do I make my windows last longer
Just like everything else in your house, you want everything to last as long as possible. From small maintenance problems to big ones, no one wants to deal with them. They can be very costly and can take tons of time that no one has. Here are some tips to how to make your windows last longer.
96 Wheatfield Rd Winnipeg, MB, Canada
(204) 589 1474
firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
Powered by TMD Marketing